Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Parkes
When thinking of brakes, you should never wait until brake repairs become unavoidable.
Routine inspection as part of our 65 point vehicle report, which we offer with any full car service handled by Medlyn's Auto Services, are vital in making sure the vehicle's brake system is in good order. Our expert service crew are able to warn you if they feel that repair or service of the vehicle's brake system is required to avoid it becoming an expensive problem.
Brake services we conduct at Medlyn's Auto Services include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Flush Brake Fluid And Replace
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Resurfacing or Machining
- Brake Disc And Drum Replacement
- Brake Caliper Replacement
- Brake Lines/Hose Replacement
- Complete Brake System Replacement
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Service dealer Here.
If you have any tell tale signs that your vehicle's braking system might be overdue for repairs or service book online and have the brakes of the car checked over in our Parkes workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to look out for:
- Brake Pedal Seems Sticky
- Brakes Are Noisy
- Swerving Under Brake Application
- Vibration When Brakes Used
- Brake Light Warning
- Brake Pedal Appears Spongy
- Impaired Stopping Ability
- Hard Feel To Brake Pedal
To learn more regarding brake warning signs with the likely causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Medlyn's Auto Services recognise that your safety is very important so that is why we are happy to be able to tell you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are readily available in our Parkes workshop...Read more